1 (16-oz) package linguine pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 lb medium shrimp, peeled & deveined, tail-off
2 tablespoons blackening seasoning
1 (15-oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- Prepare pasta following package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan on medium. Season shrimp with seasoning, then add to pan; cook 4–5 minutes and until pink and opaque.
- Reduce heat to low; add sauce and cook 2–3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta.
Other Preparation Methods
- Broil: Preheat oven on broil. Combine 1 1/2 lb shrimp, 1 tablespoon oil, and 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning; place shrimp on baking sheet. Broil 3–5 minutes and until shrimp are pink and opaque. Great for tacos.
- Boil: Bring enough water to cover shrimp to a boil in a stockpot. Add 3 tablespoons seafood seasoning and 1 1/2 lb shrimp to water; boil 3–5 minutes and until shrimp are pink and opaque. Serve with cocktail sauce.