bongo.ezoicns.com

Back to the Vise

Home Forums Fly Fishing Forum Back to the Vise

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andreymub 1 week ago.

• Author
    ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

Been tying teasers a couple hours a day.    Breaks from teasers I tie a few flies.      Lately, pompano flies.      My pompano fly, heavy head to sink it down.   Most of my pompano stuff is 9 feet deep or more.   I put the largest lead head on them that I can find.     My most successful pompano fly?   I put two of them on there.     Lots of flash.     Fairly heavy in gold.    I don’t go heavy on the gold in my teasers.    I do the pink and the flash.    With the pompano fly, I use the gold.       Actually:  Most flies I tie I use the gold.     The fly I did for the Captain Mel Classic that everyone caught redfish on:     A darker gold.       Funny, colors, I can’t tell you “for sure.”     I’m actually color blind.

I’d like to have someone teach me how to do more advanced flies.     A good shrimp is one I want to learn.     I learn one that works, I’ll tie them and sell them.    Selling teasers and flies, just to afford more materials to make more.       With 18,000 teasers, if I get buyers it will become a taxable income thing.      Operating at breakeven to this point:   Whatever.

I have made some flies that didn’t work.    But most of what I have done would catch a fish.      I will keep trying new things.

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

More today.    Starting to run low on hooks again.      Made up for everything I sold.   Looking forward to that lunch meeting to see if I can start selling 1000 at a time every month.

Andreymub
    Blocked

Почти час серфил материалы инет, случайно к своему удивлению заметил актуальный сайт. Смотрите: [url=http://greenshop.su/]аккаунтов[/url] . Для меня этот ресурс явился очень привлекательным. Всех благ!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bongo.ezoicns.com