Sunday, October 21, 2018

changes to the site

Home Forums Outside the Channel changes to the site

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ntaylor ntaylor 1 month ago.

• Author
    ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

Obviously, different.    I messed some stuff up.   It won’t be fixed until I get help.     Hindsight:    I should have left it where it was.     I like SOME of the changes but there are some things that are all messed up.   I’ll work on it.

Bear with me.    I’ve got help tomorrow.    I promise.

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

I messed it up good.   I can’t post new articles at this time.     Have some feelers out to see if I can’t get a reset to where it was before I made the changes.     I can’t see how to make the changes to take it back to where it was myself.   Maybe my tech guy can.

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

Amazing how I got some things much more how I want them and I’ve got some things really screwed up.  Hoping to have someone work on it today.    Put out requests and see if someone can’t restore what I changed.      Look at article section now:   You click on say “How To” and it shows every article in that category so now you can look through them all to find what you want.   I like that.     So much content on here, I hope it makes it easier to find.       When I get an expert to work on this site, things should get even better.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.