bongo.ezoicns.com

Dreams

Home Forums Outside the Channel Dreams

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ntaylor ntaylor 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

They have been bad lately.      Just like my father.   He and I used to compare them.      I have periods where dreams are positive.     For like four night now, it is chaos stuff.       People dying.     I’m in charge to help.       I have limited resources.       The one last night was a little different.          It was cyber crime.     Big tme.      Stuff that ruins the world.     CIA, failed.   FBI failed.      They looked to me.     I took down the entire internet.         Took it DOWN.

Took task forces to look into it from there.      Finally a dream with a positive result.      When I woke up they were nominating me for president.    I remember the last thing before I woke up was I was on the news and I said “**** no.    I’m going back to fishing.”

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

The one the night before was Judgement Day stuff.       Past, present, future..        I was in the deal and things were going to go bad unless things changed.      The people I was dealing with, they were not easy.       Morons really.      I erased them all.      I could do that with time travel stuff so anyone I didn’t like I eliminated them.        But the world exploded.       I knew it right before it happened.   This one guy wanted to do it that badly, he beat me.           I said to him at the end “You’re dead too.”        I snapped awake when that bomb exploded.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bongo.ezoicns.com