bongo.ezoicns.com

first time in 2018

Home Forums Outside the Channel first time in 2018

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ntaylor ntaylor 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

I am watching a baseball game.

Chris Conroy, home plate umpire.   My old chief, Tim Timmons, third base umpire

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

Next game, home plate umpire Kerwin Danley.      “Kerwin’s gotta get paid.   Kerwin’s gotta eat.”      He is an Andy Griffith addict.

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

First base umpire, Ted Barrett.   Sparring partner for Evander Holyfield.   Ordained minister.

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

No emails:   Another 40 pompano teasers.   Zero sold, 100 tied in the last two days.     100 hooks left.    Do I get more hooks or do I retire for a while?    I’ll get more hooks.      I am up to approximately 20,000 teasers.      Five containers filled.     Now it is nothing but pink.   Pink and I’m very happy with the flash I found.     I got five of these packages of flash and it not only looks good, it is easy to manage while tying.      Polar flash micro nylon.     Flashy silver

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

DJ Reyburn, who was over at my house a lot during spring training, he got his first postseason assignment.        A lot of young guys in this year’s round 1

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

Chris Conroy and Kerwin Danley with great strike zones.

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

AJ Pierzynski was an idiot when he was a player.   He is an idiot as a broadcaster.      He was the guy I ejected the most in my career.   Four times.      That guy, he is about creating trouble.      Pretty mild as an announcer, if there was trouble on the field, he was usually the one who started it.

Just shaking my head.   How much money is he making?

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

DJ, right field umpire right now.     Cory Blaser, home plate.   Two of my rookies.

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

None of you probably care.     And in the greater scheme of things it doesn’t matter.   But if any of those guys are talking to me, they still call me Chief.       I helped them.   They made it.     It is respect.      I tell them not to do it.    They do it anyway.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bongo.ezoicns.com