bongo.ezoicns.com

Fishing Buddy in Michigan

Home Forums Find A Fishing Buddy Forum Fishing Buddy in Michigan

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ntaylor ntaylor 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    JenniferShamburger
    JenniferShamburger
    Participant

Welcome, Jack O’Malley here, I am from Boyne City in Michigan, looking for a fishing buddy near Lake Charlevoix. I only use topwater buzzbaits to catch monster 20lb pikes.

my personal best – catfish 150lbs, pike 29lbs, bass 15lbs

marcel909
    Participant

well. I have just 3 years exp on Detroit river lk Erie. I was in a bad car accident and have trouble learning things like trying to figure out how to interpret my elite 7 hdi fish finder.im into fishing know and love ever minute of it.im a little crippled but get around ok with meds. I spent 2 years setting up my first boat she’s my second wife. I call her dripping wet. she’s a 20′ renken new floor carpet.blue led lights on floor.20 rods and reals.800 in crank baits.down riggers.7 hp kicker.24v trolling motor in the frount.incloser with heater for cold rainy days.grill on the back .gps .all the things that are needed to pass inspection.would like to hook up with someone that knows the river and lake to help run the boat and fill the cooler with walleye.i will fish the sagnaw bay.detroit river.lk erie.lk st clare.im retired with no hold back.hit me up on here or jimbo5336@hotmail.com.thanks for your time.fish-on.(source)

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

I never get up there.   In fact I never leave Florida at all.     You may get a lead from someone who sees this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bongo.ezoicns.com