Fishing for Hope, 2017

Home Forums Events and Announcements Fishing for Hope, 2017

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ntaylor ntaylor 4 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author
    ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

December 16

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

Hi Friends,

Our date for this years Fishing for Hope is Saturday, December 16. The Saturday before Christmas.

Our past date has always been the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

We are still in a prime spot to really make a difference in our community and I know, with your help, we will knock it out of the park again this year.

Please start making your contacts and put our new date on your calendar.

Best regards,

Bill

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

Fishing for Hope 2017 is this Saturday!

Where: Metropolitan Ministries Holiday Tent, 905 Governor St, Tampa, Fl. 33602. This is right by the N. Nebraska Avenue and E. Cass St. intersection downtown. The entrance is off of E. Cass. I have attached a map.

When: 9am – 2pm.

I have attached a poster for this years event for you to download and spread the word. Share the good news on social media and anywhere else you can!

I have also attached a list of needed items. Since this years event is close to Christmas toys are needed. Also, hams are the meat of choice. The turkey supply is good, ham supply low.

We need our A team of volunteers on Saturday. Please come out and let’s help those in need and ‘Sink Our Boat” with food and toys!

Look forward to seeing you,

Bill Miller

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.