Florida Sport Fishing TV

Home Forums Angler's Forum Florida Sport Fishing TV

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joedodge 1 month ago.

• Author

Joe Lovelace
    Participant

Ballgames are over and I’m sitting here watching Florida Sport Fishing TV.  It’s not my favorite fishing show because they seldom get out of South Florida and the chance of me using some of their techniques is limited; information beneficial to me does not often come across.

The show does, however, get me very jealous.  They regularly go for sailfish in 200′ at what looks like 3 – 4 miles off the beach.  Tonight, deep dropping in 650′ with the Miami (I assume) skyline on the horizon. [Assuming the depth reports are relatively accurate]  I’d love to have depth and structure like that accessible on the Pinellas coast, instead of 20 miles for 70′.

joedodge
    Participant

I feel the same way about flats class tv. Excellent show and content and information. Even though the Everglades are just down the rd they just aren’t attainable to me in pinellas or in a reality lol. Hell when they fish in Tampa bay what they do just doesn’t seem like reality.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.