August 15, 2017 at 8:18 am #417977
The 2018 HardCore Kayak Anglers Club Tournament Slam Series is right around the corner starting on March 3. All dates will be posted very soon.
Make sure you get a chance to check out all the updated tournament rules:
2018 HCKAC Tournament Series Rules Here: CLICK HERE
Thanks to our AWESOME Sponsors it looks like we are going to have another great year. Go check out all our sponsors here and gear up for the 2018 HCKAC Tournament Series
HCKAC Sponsors CLICK HERE
Last but not least.Series BIG Raffle Prize Is Back
Series BIG Raffle Prize from VIBE Kayaks our Premier Title Sponsor **See 2018 HCKAC Tournament Series Rules On How To Quality for the Vibe Kayak Raffle.
January 9, 2018 at 1:39 pm #419145
January 23, 2018 at 1:38 pm #419344
Here are the sites for information on the 2018 HCKAC Tournament Series:
January 27, 2018 at 1:54 pm #419393
This is just a rough glance of what can be won at the 2018 HCKAC Tournament Series. The 2018 Tournament Series Rules is what you need to go by.
The Tournament Committee has final say in ALL maters.
We hope to see you this year in the 2018 HCKAC Tournament Series.
Your 2018 Tournament Committee
On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 12:03 PM, Daniel Currey
2018 HCKAC Tournament Series Starting March 3, 2018
Just a few key Updates for the 2018 HCKAC Tournament Series:
1. Individual Event Entry Fees: $25 Entry Fee per participating angler is required for each individual event.
2. Series Entry Fee: $30 entry fee per participating angler is required if the member decides to participate in the Series Championship. This is a one time entry that covers each event.
3. Boundaries & Weigh-in Locations: Will be posted the night before on the official tournament thread on HCKAC forum and included in the email containing each anglers official tournament event token for each event.
4. Pre-launch Photo: Must be uploaded For all participants in the Series Championship.
5. Individual Series Events: The first thru fifth place cash awards for each of the 6 events in the tournament series will be awarded on a 44%, 24%, 16%, 10% and 6% basis of all entry fees.
6. BIG Series Raffle Prize: VIBE Kayak. Only participating Series Championship anglers qualify for the Vibe kayak raffle (1st and 2nd place Series Championship winners are ineligible). Each eligible Series Championship angler will receive credit for one raffle ticket for every token submitted at each weigh in. Raffle ticket(s) will be distributed at the Series Championship final event.
7. End of Year Series Sponsor Raffle Prizes: Series Participating Raffle. This will take place at our last event of the series. (Top 5 In The Series Championship Winners are ineligible).
8. Series Prize Structure:
1st Place: Vibe Kayak, Paddle & Cash
2nd Place: Vibe Kayak, Paddle & Cash
3rd Place: Cash & Sponsor Prizes-TBD
4th Place: Cash & Sponsor Prizes-TBD
5th Place: Cash & Sponsor Prizes-TBD
13FISHING Snook, Red & Trout (Top 5 In Series Not Qualified)
1st Most Snook Inches: 13Fishing Rod
2nd Most Snook Inches: Sponsor Prize-TBD
1st Most Red Inches: 13Fishing Rod
2nd Most Red Inches: Sponsor Prize-TBD
1st Most Trout Inches: 13Fishing Rod
2nd Most Trout Inches: Sponsor Prize-TBD
13th Place In The Series: 13Fishing Rod
Polar Bear Cooler Snook, Red & Trout Points (Top 5 In Series & Most Species Inches Not Qualified)
Most Largest Snook Points: Polar Bear Cooler
Most Largest Red Points: Polar Bear Cooler
Most Largest Trout Points: Polar Bear Cooler
Bull Bay Rod Most Slam Points (Top 5 In Series & Most Species Inches Not Qualified)
1st Most Slam Points: Bull Bay Rod
2nd Most Slam Points: Bull Bay Rod
3rd Most Slam Points: Bull Bay Rod
NewB Prize Pack
1st NewB: Riptide Lure Prize Pack & More
2nd NewB: Riptide Lure Prize Pack & More
3rd NewB: Riptide Lure Prize Pack & More
Please make sure you read and understand ALL the rules and updates.
2018 Tournament Series Rules: CLICK HERE
Your 2018 Tournament Committee
February 2, 2018 at 11:33 am #419439
Registration for Event #1 of the 2018 HCKAC Tournament Series is now available on the HardCore forum! Sign up today!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.