bongo.ezoicns.com

Kayak Fishing Skool, 2019

Home Forums Paddle Fishing Forum Kayak Fishing Skool, 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aleksandrmog 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

A change of venue.    It will be at my new house.   I have the deck completed.     I will have the roof put in before the first meeting.      There will be hot coals, hot dogs and you can bring anything else you want to put over the coals.

More chairs will be added between now and January.    Decorative art for the outside wall arrives later this week.

The raffle continues.   My sponsors have already restocked me on giveaway stuff.

It will be nice for me not having to go anywhere but people can enjoy something to eat, have a drink and take in my Kayak Fishing Skool.

My address is 2813 State Road 590  Clearwater  33759

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

The fourth Thursday of every month, starting in January:  6PM

January 24th is the first one.

February 28 is the second one.   A full schedule with topics will be posted soon.

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

January:     The Spanish Mackerel; and Smoked fish spreadFebruary:   Late winter trout and topwater lures
    March:  Redfish, catch them on lures
    April:   The Captain Mel Classic prep, trout and redfish
    May:   Pompano and black drum
    June:   Efficiency.   Get better at fishing
    July:   Fishing at night, the dead of summer
    August:    Open discussion.     Your questions, my answers
    September:  Beginners to Kayak Fishing.    Want to try it??
    October:   Fishing the Winter months.

Aleksandrmog
    Blocked

Ночью изучал содержимое сети интернет, при этом к своему восторгу обнаружил поучительный ресурс. Вот гляньте: [url=https://instasoft.ru]Продвижение аккаунта инстаграм[/url] . Для нас вышеуказанный ресурс оказался довольно нужным. Всего хорошего!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bongo.ezoicns.com