bongo.ezoicns.com

My favorite all-time

Home Forums Fish Photography Forum My favorite all-time

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by ntaylor ntaylor 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Neil Taylor
    Neil Taylor
    Keymaster

Not my shot, my brother Les III took this one. “Patty” from New Jersey, full speed onto a sand bar….on a falling tide. Um, in a No Combustion Zone. But I digresss. One of the all-time most futile efforts in the history of planet Earth, here:
    [PattysBoat]
    See the dark water behind her boat? That’s from 45 minutes of guning her motor. That was ther for about a year and a half after that (I called it “Patty’s Pond”)

delta9
    delta9
    Participant

That photo cracks me up every time I see it. [funny]

j1231f
    j1231f
    Participant

I love it!
    I saw one with another boater last year. Pretty much the same place. I felt bad for the dog, it was going to be a long night on the sandbar.

Fisheen
    Participant

That’s an awesome photo

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

Oh, she was an idiot all right.    I just got a laugh when I had this photo opportunity.     Outgoing tide, she had been stranded for a long time already at this point.

iammargarette
    Participant

The picture tells a story, and he surely is having fun taking this shot.

iammargarette
    Participant

The pictures tell a story, and he surely is having fun taking this shot.

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

That is my photo.  My brother from Arizona was with me when this happened.    It was pure comedy.     Right down to the cops wading out to give her a ticket (no combustion zone).       They brought the tow boat in and towed her out.     This woman was obviously on some medications.   She was also an idiot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bongo.ezoicns.com