bongo.ezoicns.com

Today

Home Forums Outside the Channel Today

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ntaylor ntaylor 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

People have been getting on me:  Not posting enough Neil stuff.

Well, there hasn’t been much to say.      Honestly, unless you think tying pompano teasers is interesting, I’ve got nothing.   John’s six days got me out there.   That was good.   But the schedule is DEAD.   It is every year this time of year.   That will change.    Doing other things.   The yard.   The Pub.      Just pretty dull stuff really.

I am getting out of town this weekend.      Nothing going on, I need to get away so I am.

ntaylor
    ntaylor
    Keymaster

Teasers.     I am back on the upswing, tying more than selling.   I’m still amazed I don’t sell them every day.    People not using them?   People finding them somewhere else?   It doesn’t matter.   I figure I could retire from tying them and it may take me the rest of my life to sell or use all of them that I have.      For example:  Today, I have tied close to 60 of them.      Found supplies and hooks so when I get this shipment I’ll have stuff to keep tying for months.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bongo.ezoicns.com