Serves: Makes 6 servings.
- 8 ounces linguine or other pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package McCormick® Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 2 tablespoons white wine
5 minsPrep time10 minsCook time
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine.
- Toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Use 1/2 cup olive oil or 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter instead of 1/4 cup each olive oil and butter.