- 3tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2tablespoons canola oil
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 2large firm-ripe mangoes, peeled, seeded, and cut into 3/4 inch cubes (2 lbs. total)
- 2medium firm-ripe avocados, peeled, seeded, and cut into 3/4 inch cubes (1 lb. total)
- 2⁄3cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2⁄3cup chopped cilantro leaf
- 1tablespoon minced fresh hot chili pepper (or 1/2 tsp. dried red chile flakes)
- 1lb peeled cooked shrimp (sized 70 to 110 per lb.)
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all salad ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 1 hour.
Latest posts by CapMel Staff (see all)