- 12 oysters, on the half shell
- 1/4 stick unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, fine diced
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- lemon, quartered for garnish
- Preheat oven broiler on medium-high.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine butter, bell pepper, garlic and parsley.
- Stir butter to combine all ingredients, and season lightly with salt and butter.
- Place all 12 oysters in an oven-proof roasting pan.
- Evenly distribute a dollop of the mixed butter over the top of each oyster.
- Place the roasting pan on the center rack in the oven.
- Carefully watch the oysters under the broiler. Once the sides of the oyster turn gray and bubble around the edges, it’s time to remove them from the oven.
- Let oysters cool slightly. Serve with lemon and crusty bread.
– See more at: http://www.freshfromflorida.com/Recipes/Seafood/Oyster/Pan-Roasted-Florida-Oysters#sthash.rDeeheGC.dpuf