- 2 packets shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with pepper then transfer to the prepared baking sheet spreading into an even layer.
- Roast at 400 F until tender.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a blender with almond milk, garlic and salt. Blend on high until smooth. Add extra milk as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Prepare the shrimp by drying it well then transferring to a bowl.
- Add the remaining one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with paprika. Mix together with the shrimp, coating them liberally.
- Place the shrimp in a skillet and bring to medium heat. Sauté 3-4 minutes on both sides until translucent.
- Serve shrimp immediately with roasted garlic cauliflower mash.
Latest posts by CapMel Staff (see all)