- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- Lime wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked brown rice, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon dressing over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining dressing; cook, uncovered, until shrimp turn pink, 1-2 minutes longer. To serve, squeeze lime juice over top; sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, serve with rice.
1/2 cup: 153 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 461mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Asian Toasted Shrimp in Simple & Delicious October/November 2015