- 1-1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 3 medium limes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 pound Broccolini or broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt; stir to combine. Bake 30 minutes. Meanwhile, squeeze 1/3 cup juice from limes, reserving fruit. Combine lime juice, melted butter, chipotle and remaining sea salt.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; stir potatoes. Arrange asparagus, Broccolini, shrimp and reserved limes on top of potatoes. Pour lime juice mixture over vegetables and shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Test Kitchen tips
- Don’t throw out the squeezed limes. You’ll be surprised by how much juice comes out of them after they’re roasted.
- Can’t find baby red potatoes? Try baby Yukon Gold potatoes.
Originally published as Sheet Pan Chipotle Lime Shrimp Bake in Taste of Home Feb/Mar 2018