Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
- 3 Trout fillets
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a glass baking dish and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, make the pesto by blending the spinach, pine nuts, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Place the trout filets on the baking dish and spread 1/3 of the pesto over each filet.
- Bake at 350 F 20 minutes or until tender.
- Serve over fresh greens or with a side of greens.