Don’t forget the Cinnamon Honey Butter to go on top! Try it out and let me know what you think!
Pumpkin Cornbread Ingredients:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup plain yellow cornmeal
1 tsp baking powder
1⁄2 tsp baking soda
1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
1⁄4 tsp ground nutmeg
1⁄4 tsp ground cloves
1⁄2 cup packed light brown suga
r1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted 1 cup canned pumpkin
1⁄2 cup sour cream
2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375 ̊F
.2. Whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves in a large bowl.
3. Make a well in the center. Stir together the brown sugar, butter, pumpkin, sour cream, and eggs in a small bowl.
Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
4. Pour into a greased 8 x 8 in. baking pan.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Serve with the Cinnamon-Honey Butter.
Cinnamon-Honey Butter Ingredients: 1⁄2 cup butter, softened 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar1⁄3 cup honey 1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Beat the butter with a mixer at high speed until creamy.
2. Reduce speed to low, and add the honey, powdered sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Beat at high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.