Baked Fish Au Gratin With Pesto Pasta
– Preheat oven
– Prepare fish and begin to bake – 10 minutes
– Prepare pasta; serve – 20 minutes
Baked Fish Au Gratin
Nonstick aluminum foil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
4 firm fish fillets (such as mahi, haddock or cod; 1 1/2 lb)
4 tablespoons Asiago peppercorn dressing
8 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Arrange fish on baking sheet.
2. Squeeze lemon for juice (1 tablespoon); brush juice over fish, then top each fillet with 1 tablespoon dressing and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs. Bake 16-18 minutes or until fish is 145°F (or opaque and separates easily). Serve.
1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach
8 oz spaghetti pasta
2 cloves fresh garlic
3/4 cup whole milk
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3 tablespoons julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– Bring water to boil for pasta.
– Place spinach in colander under cool running water to thaw; break into smallest pieces possible and drain thoroughly.
1. Cook and drain pasta following package instructions.
2. Chop garlic while pasta cooks; place in food processor or blender. Add spinach, milk, broth, and basil to garlic; blend until smooth.
3. Transfer basil mixture to medium saucepan on low; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
4. Stir in pasta, salt, and tomatoes; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Stir in cheese and serve.
– Complete your meal with a fresh salad blend, garlic bread, and tiramisu for dessert.
– If you don’t have a food processor or blender, simply chop the pesto sauce ingredients finely and cook as directed.