3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 cup roasted red peppers, finely chopped
1 oz Deli Parmesan cheese, finely grated
8 oz linguine pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
12 oz peeled/deveined shrimp, tails removed, thawed
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth (or stock)
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
5 oz baby spinach leaves (about 4 cups)
- Bring water to boil for pasta.
- Slice garlic. Chop peppers.
- Grate cheese (1/3 cup).
- Bring water to boil for pasta. Slice garlic. Chop peppers. Grate cheese (1/3 cup). Cook and drain pasta following package instructions.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium 1–2 minutes. Place oil and garlic in pan; cook 3–4 minutes or until the garlic edges begin to turn golden. Add peppers, shrimp, pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add broth; cook 2–3 minutes or until reduced by about one-half and shrimp have just turned pink and opaque. Reduce heat to low; stir in butter, spinach, cheese, pasta, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Toss until butter and cheese melts and spinach wilts. Serve.